Saturday, July 18, 2009

First Impressions? Or First confessions?? LOL

I suppose it's about time I setup a blog--I have been thinking about it for a long time..but it's still a bit of an experiment for me.. Seems like there are sooo many things to update these days.. so many places to be all while sitting in front of the computer screen. But I hear that Twitter & blogs can be used side by side--so thought I'd give it a chance.

I don't really know where to start.. I'm going to forget there's an audience and just ramble on as though I'm writing my thoughts in a journal---sound OK??

...Just this moment I had a startling realization!! I feel like I'm naked online (Ok guys.. settle down--I don't mean literally--and No, I don't have any naked pictures or video online LOL).. BUT, between having my bodybuilding video on youtube and sharing my life/thoughts so openly on facebook, twitter and now here--I realize someone can actually get to know me pretty good online.. How scary is that?? lol

It's Friday & Sam just went to his dad's for the weekend.. I'm going to work on video, photos & the website tonight www(dot)hardcorebody.ca--I don't even have a personalized index page up yet... so no point in checking it out yet.. I'll post here as soon as I get something online. The thing is I am so meticulous about detail--a perfectionist I guess.. And being an artist/creative type.. well, just any old design won't do.

At present, I'm doing my own photos, video (all post-processing work), my website design/admin & anything else that is involved in trying to launch a bodybuilding (small) enterprise.. lol I just would be happy making a living coaching/training athletes and healthy-lifestyle-seekers alike (weight/cardiovascular training & nutrition)--But it's more than that.. To get healthy & change my body I had to CHANGE my LIFESTYLE. I'd like to show people how to actually implement what it takes to make the lifestyle functional--cuz bodybuilders eat healthy and often.. and even if some don't want to bodybuild.. it's still necessary to eat small frequent meals through the day rather than 2-3 large ones (for health reasons as well as to lose weight).

I have to eat and then get some work done.. might upload a new clip to youtube tonight or tomorrow.. see how things go. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment