Friday, July 31, 2009

Down but not "Out"

I have been feeling nauseated the past few days & last night it became apparent that my ear infection is having a full blown flareup.. I don't believe I'm stressed physically, but I suppose I do have alot on my mind.. Took an amazing amount of Photos & Videos the past week or two.. still have to process it all.

So I'm laying low trying to recuperate.. but u kno me.. can't just lay around. The minute I feel a bit better, I'm up & either capturing new footage or working on it, the photos or the website. I've worked solo for so long in terms of video/photos that I'm finding it quite an adjustment to work with Horst (www.blindeyephotography.ca).. his website, like mine isn't up yet, but coming soon...

I have made it a point to increase my dosage of silicate (thankyou Ty) & I hope to try some oil of oregano this weekend & see if it helps battle this resident infection (that never seems to completely leave).. I don't kno how much nicer I can be to myself.. I would do anything to feel better if I knew what else to do. But I have to remember how sick I used to be.. that makes me greatful to have some days that I forget I'm dealing with health issues..

Sam is with his dad for the weekend.. I hope he has fun.. it's been kind of a downer with the continual damp cool weather & continual storms.. not a whole lot to do outside in that weather. But he likes spending time on the computer (he's getting really good at animation) & keeps busy.. I'd rather he were doing that than other things :)) He has been doing a little more training with me & eatting much healthier. I am very happy about that.

I hope to get lots of work done this weekend in terms of video/photo processing & website work.. I have a couple of websites to work on... so I have to get back into it. I'll be much more enthusiastic once this head pain/congestion settles down a bit.. If I move too much or pump weights too intensely it really hurts--it's a drag--I'm dying for a good workout.. But I have my flexing/posing.. that keeps me toned and hard when I can't hit the weights. I have been stepping up the training but still not training at the gym as often as I'd like.. There's no point really until I can increase my protein intake. Everything in due time I guess.. it all comes down to finances.

Can't wait for the day when I don't have to budget everything.. including food. LOL

I'll post more later this weekend God willing.. It's almost midnight.. I think I'll get a good nights rest & see if I can't get a good start on the work tomorrow.

Nite all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment